Jan 1, 2010

Prepare to be judged...


Yahowah, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel), is standing up from His Throne this very moment, judging the hearts of men...judging the wickedness of the land. Who can stand before Him? "Who may ascend to the hill of Yahowah? And who may stand in His Holy place?"


"HE WHO HAS CLEAN HANDS AND A PURE HEART, WHO HAS NOT LIFTED UP HIS SOUL IN VAIN (PRIDE)."


Pride, arrogance, and stubbornness have infected the Body of Messiah, even the elect.  REPENT!


Everyone who is proud in heart is an abomination to Yahowah; assuredly, he will not be unpunished. Prov 16:5


To you, who say in your heart, "I have no sin. I have no need of repentance," your heart deceives you.


If we say we have not not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. 1 John 1:10


To you, who point the finger and accuse others, your heart deceives you.  Look to your own heart, and repent!!


How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of  your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. Matt 7:4-5


To you, who say, "We have the Law of Moses and have become perfect," your heart deceives you.  You obey the Law but neglect the weightier matters of the Law, even My Mercy and My Love. You have become arrogant in your knowledge of the Law and cause strife and division among My Body. You walk not in My Love. Repent!


If I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body that I may boast, but do not have love, it profits me nothing. 1 Cor 13:3 


To you, who say, "We have no need of the Law of Moses," and who say, "We have our own sabbath and we choose our own ways," the doctrines of man have deceived you.  Repent, and seek Truth.  Let the Spirit of Truth teach you.


To one who says, 'I have come to know Him,' and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." 1John 2:4



There is a way that seems right to man, but the end thereof is death. Prov 14:12


Do not be deceived. Judgment begins at the House of God. Humble yourself, allow the Spirit to examine your heart and expose your sin. Confess your sin and repent.  


If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1John 1:9


The time of My Judgment is at hand! I will not spare.